10.24.2014

Just Because I Love You

This is a challenge card for "Hope You Can Cling To" on Splitcoast Stampers.  This one is called "Stripped Down" and you are to use paper strips on the card.  I have a ton of lovely scraps of paper which I save and save and save.  I know I need to do more with those bits and pieces...and making this card was a help for sure...to remind me.  I used some double sided adhesive on a piece of kraft card stock to adhere various width strips of patterned paper.  I trimmed everything up evenly and adhered the tree die on top.  I was going to cut the tree out of the strips but realized just in time that the layers were too thick.  I punched out the heart and added Wink of Stella plus a thick coat of Glossy Accents to finish it.  The heart is really pink but the glitter comes off a little orange for the camera.




card size:  5 1/4" x 5 1/4"

Tools:   Memory Box- Tree of Wonder die,  EK Success Heart punch

Embellishment:   Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text

Misc:   Ranger Glossy Accents,  Ranger Double Sided Adhesive Sheets (4 1/8" x 6"),  Wink of Stella glitter brush marker

No comments:

Post a Comment