10.16.2014

Little Monsters

I have been watching American Horror Story's: Freak Show on FX which is somewhat out of character for me.  I don't like scary clowns and this show has the scariest clown I have ever seen.  I also don't really like to be scared in general but the dark vintage look of the show is really appealing to me.  I can always close my eyes in the scary parts.  I made a copy of an old photo of what were apparently vintage style Halloween costumes.  These are seriously creepy but made a good focal feature for some bits and pieces I put together for a little spooky vignette.The adorable vintage "skellies" are by Coffeebreak Design and purchased through Retro Cafe Art which you can find under my Company Blogs links.  They are laser cut as are all of the variety of Papercuts that they offer. I can't hardly believe how detailed the cutting is. 






card size: 6" x 6"

Stamps:   Lost & Found- Halloween (inside words)

Specialty Paper:   Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells Patterns & Solids 6x6

Ink/Color:   Distress Ink-Soot,  Archival Jet Black

Embellishments:   Paper Die Cuts from My Minds Eye Frightful Mixed Bag and Anna Griffin Bat-Tastic Collection,  Making Memories Toil & Trouble metal icons (bat),  Retro Cafe Art- Antique Skeletons Papercuts

No comments:

Post a Comment