10.28.2014

Oh Happy Day

I finished another card featuring a "Hope You Can Cling To" challenge.  This one is called "Pretty Pink Balloons".  Of course since I don't have much for balloon stamps I decided to do A Day For Daisies digital stamp- curvy girl holding balloons. I made her huge...about 5 inches tall.  In real life she is much more of a rosy posy pink than a shocking pink but my lighting is what it is :)  She is cheery. Also I used the Express It Blending card stock for Copic markers which is a joy to use but hard to photograph as it has white inclusions which show up when photographed but are actually very faint to the eye.




card size:   5" x 7"

Stamps:   Verve- Remember This set, A Day For Daisies digital image- Curvy Girl with Balloons

Specialty Paper:   Papertrey Ink- Bitty Stars Basics,  DCWV- Twinkle Glints Stack 6x6

Color/Ink:   Copic Markers, Archival Jet Black ink, Wink of Stella Clear

Embellishments:   Mark Richards- Hot Pink Rose Elements (round gems), Cosmo Cricket- Tiny Text

Tools:   Taylored Expressions- Band It Dies, Tim Holtz- Tiny Attacher,  EK Success- Med. Heart punch



No comments:

Post a Comment