10.13.2014

Peace on Earth

I am really enjoying the brand new Essentials by Ellen line of clear stamps and creative dies which are designed by Julie Ebersol.  These are found exclusively at Ellen Hutson. I had originally done this card differently.  I ended up not liking my main image which I removed.  I set the card aside for future reworking. When I received this adorable die set I built a little village scene and attached it to the card.  I added the pretty "peace on earth" stamps and voila...a brand new card.




 card size:  5" x 7"

 Stamps:   Essentials by Ellen- Brush Stroke Christmas,  Papertrey Ink- Season's Greetings (inside)

Specialty Paper:   Basic Grey- Carte Postale 6x6,  Echo Park- Dots & Stripes Homefront

Ink/Color:   Versamark Ink, Stampendous Ultra Detail white embossing powder,  Wink of Stella yellow and clear glitter markers,  Glossy Accents

Embellishment:   American Crafts DIY Shop- Die Cut Chalkboard Frame (inside)

Tools:   Memory Box- sm. Flock of Doves dies,  Essentials by Ellen- Home & Hearth dies,  Lawn Fawn- Stitched Hillside Borders dies, My Favorite Things- Stitched Square die, Vertical Stitched Strips die, and Mini Scalloped Border die

No comments:

Post a Comment