10.21.2014

You Give Me Strength

I am still making cards for the "Hope You Can Cling To" event at Splitcoast Stamping community.  This card is for the challenge titled "A Bear For My Sister".  It has been just over a year since I lost my own sister so this one is special to me.  Since I didn't have any teddy bear rubber stamps to fit the theme I chose this sweet Mo Manning digital stamp.  When I was done coloring with both Copic markers and Berol Prisma Colored pencils I outlined the entire image with a 0.05 Copic Multiliner.




card size:  5" x 7"

Stamps:   Mo Manning Digital-Elke and Bear,  Verve- Believe set

Specialty Paper:   Echo Park- Simple Life 6x6

Color/Ink:   Copic Markers,  Berol Prisma color pencils,  Archival Jet Black ink

Tools:   Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles dies ,  My Favorite Things- Framing Flourishes die,  Essentials By Ellen- Brushstroke Love die, Martha Stewart Lace Border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment