11.12.2014

A Magical Christmas for Sierra

I know I come up with some strange color combinations for Christmas cards sometimes.  This one is a good example.  Each card I make is suited to the person/ family member who will receive it.  I don't plan to make a particular person's card. They just evolve into someones card as I'm creating.  I was thinking about my youngest granddaughter when I saw how this watercolor wash turned out.  I know she will enjoy these colors :) I just love how the Distress Inks create such a variety of colors in water.




card size:  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"   A2

Stamps:   Penny Black-Most Wonderful set & Christmas Cheer set

Specialty Paper:   Little Yellow Bicycle- Fern & Forest 6x6,  Authentique- Crush 6x6,  

Ink/Color:   Distress Mini Ink pads,  Versamark ink,  Stampendous Ultra Detail White Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment