11.05.2014

A Merry Little Christmas

I'm feeling much better today so I decided to try making a Christmas card with no hand coloring.  I cut up a piece of background paper that I had made this summer using the embossing folder technique with Distress paints and Perfect Pearls Biscotti.  I made a couple more frames since I had such good luck with the frame  I made yesterday.  I was looking to create a "freestyle" card but the frames kind of kept order to the card.  I have to say that I'm really impressed with the Stampendous
Ultra Detail Embossing Powder...the detail on the pretty handwritten style stamp created by Julie Ebersol is perfect :)




card size:  6 1/4" x 4 1/2"   A6

 
Stamps:   Essentials by Ellen- Christmas Scribbles

Specialty Paper:   Chickaniddy- Jolly Good 6x6

Ink/Color:   Tim Holtz Distress Paint,  Stampendous Ultra Detail White Emboss Powder,  Prima Color Bloom Spray- Lime Wedge

Tools:   Memory Box- Large Fremont Pine and Fremont Pine Outline dies, Simon Says Stamp- Mini Stars die and Merry Christmas die (only Merry used),  Poppy Stamps- Classic Ribbons dies ,  Lil Inker- Stitched Layers dies,  My Favorite Things- Rectangle Stitched Stax dies

No comments:

Post a Comment