11.19.2014

A Rainbow for Christmas

I realized after I water-colored this image from Power Poppy that I had used just about every color of the rainbow.  I decided to roll with that when accessorizing the card.  However mid "roll" I decided I didn't want to use the colored dots on the card.  Too late they were already stuck down very well so we have rainbow dots like it or not.  I used the sketch # SC515 featured on this weeks Wednesday Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. 




card size:  6 1/4" x 4 1/2"   A6

Stamps:   Power Poppy- Joyful Arrangements,  Simon Says Stamp- Holiday Small Folded Banners Set (inside wording),  Essentials by Ellen- Christmas Scribbles- outside wording

Specialty Paper:   Avery Elle- The Everyday Collection 6x6

Color/Ink:   Distress Mini Ink Pads,  Versamark ink,  Stampendous Ultra Detail White Embossing Powder

Embellishments:   Doodlebug Sprinkles- Ladybug, Tangerine, Lily White, Lilac,  My Minds Eye Enamel Dots- Collectable Asst. and The Sweetest Thing Asst.

No comments:

Post a Comment