11.04.2014

Be Merry

Some days are not so good days for me when I have a bad headache.  This time of year can be a pain literally because the heat is now on and it seems like I have to get used to that.  I have a moderate sized stack of images stamped to color.  This can be relaxing or at the least distracting for my headache days.  This is a very busy Northwoods snowman stamp...very distracting ;)  I water-colored the design using Distress markers.  All the of the snowy parts and then some  are slathered with clear Wink of Stella.  I put a couple of stitched frames together to create a mini border frame around the image.  I thought it was a nice way to finish off the scene. 




card size:  5" x 7"

Stamps:   Northwoods Rubber Stamps- Snowmen with Birdhouses,  Hero Arts- Family & Friends

Specialty Paper:   Studio Calico- Wonderland 6x6,  SEI- Berry Melody 6x6

Inks/Color:   Distress Markers,  Archival Jet Black,  Zig Wink of Stella clear

Tools:   Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies Lg. and Sm. sets,  My Favorite Things- Icicle Border die,  Savvy- Banner die,  Lawn Fawn- Stitched Snowflake die

No comments:

Post a Comment