11.22.2014

Be of Good Cheer

This card features another sweet Mo Manning image in rubber from Stamping Bella.  I used a traditional color palette.  It seems like the closer it gets to Christmas the more I will accept the red and green color combo.  For this card I experimented a little more with using the white color pencil to shade.  I think it makes the coat and bow look more "velvety". I also used colorless blender on a scrap of ribbed towel to add texture to the wreath. That came out a bit more subtle than I expected.




card size:   6 1/4"   x  4 1/2"   A6

Stamps:   Stamping Bella- Hannah With Wreath,  Paper Smooches- Christmas Sampler (Merry Christmas cut apart and stacked)

Specialty Paper:   Lawn Fawn- Snow Day

Color/Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black,  Copic Markers,  Berol Prisma Color Pencil- White

Dies:   Lawn Fawn- Stitched Rectangle Stackables

No comments:

Post a Comment