11.28.2014

Bright and Dotty Christmas Wishes

This is a quickie card featuring some items I have tons of in my stash.  The Splitcoast Stampers Free For All Challenge "Lots of Leftovers" gives us a chance to use some of those things we have too much of.  For me its "dots".  I have way too many of those enameled type of dots for card decoration as well as way too many "dotty" background papers.  I just couldn't resist buying even more decorative dots when I saw these cute sparkly ones.  The white ones on this card look like mini snow globes IRL :)




card size:  5 1/2  x  4 1/4   A2

Stamps:   Nellie Snellen- Sharing a Biscuit,  JustRite- Mix & Match Christmas Blessings

Specialty Paper:   BoBunny- Double Dot Designs Soft Shades

Color/Ink:   Copic Markers,  Memento Tuxedo Black ink,  Archival Jet Black ink, Wink of Stella Clear

Embellishments:  DoodleBug Sprinkles- Christmas Asst.

Dies:   My Favorite Things- Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax

No comments:

Post a Comment