11.06.2014

Christmas Cheer in the City

I love looking at cityscapes.  They can look so elegant.  I've been a city girl and a country girl.  I mostly enjoyed city life but I didn't enjoy it during the festive days of the holidays.  The city can seem cold, gray and a bit impersonal then.  In my imaginary city...right on the edge of the woods of course...I gave it a little more color and some sparkle & spatter to celebrate the season.




size:  6 1/4  x  4 1/2    A6

Stamps:   Paper Smooches- Christmas Sampler

Color/Ink:   Distress Paints,  Prima Color Bloom Spray- Vintage Metal Tea Stain,  Hero Arts- Metallic Shimmer Spray Gold

Dies:   Paper Smooches- Christmas Words,  Impression Obssession- Pine Trees,  Memory Box- Cityscape Nightline,  Savvy Stamps- City Scape,  Memory Box- Night Sky Border (used moon only)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment