11.29.2014

Happy Christmas Deer

After a dose of sugar I usually like a little salt. So today I am featuring a masculine card with more muted color and a deer head to boot.  I spent the day trying to get some backgrounds using the embossing folder technique.  I normally use Distress Paint Daubers but today it was the Distress Dye Ink Pads.  I wasn't having much luck.  I did get a couple of usable backgrounds.  I used one on this card today.




card size:  5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"     A2

Stamps:   Papertrey Ink- Season's Greetings

Specialty Paper:   Kaisercraft- Turtledove 6 1/2"

Ink/Color:   Distress Ink Pads,  Archival Jet Black

Dies:   Little B- Holiday Dies (deer head),  Sizzix Thinlits Alterations-Labels,  MFT- Rectangle Stitched Stax

Embellishments:  Authentique- Diction Stickers,  Pink Paislee- Snow Village Ephemera, 

No comments:

Post a Comment