11.10.2014

Have a Cozy Christmas

Snow Day! Yes- our first snow of the season is here. The frosting of snow we have received so far is much more subdued than the dire warnings of several inches which always accompany the first snowfall of the season. The wind is fierce and raw, and from the east which I believe makes it an "ill wind". It is a day to stay in and be cozy for sure. I would love to hang out with these two adorable elves who are sipping their coffee, hot cocoa, mulled cider, or hot toddies.  They just make me smile. I NEED those reindeer slippers ;) I wonder what my husband would think of a hooded and polka dotted onsie ...h-m-m-m might be an upgrade.





card size:  6 1/4 x 4 1/2"   A6

Stamps:   Stamping Bella- Buddy & Jolly,  Essentials by Ellen- Cozy Christmas

Specialty Paper:   Crate Paper- Snow Day Collection

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers,  Pebbles Inc.- Pearlescent Chalk Set (elf cheeks),  Wink of Stella Clear,  Archival Jet Black

Dies:   Spellbinders- Nesting Circles and Scalloped Circles,  Essentials by Ellen- Home & Hearth

No comments:

Post a Comment