11.30.2014

Jolly Old St. Nick

Every year for one of my Christmas cards I like to make a collage featuring a vintage Christmas theme.  My main theme this year is Santa.  I love the black and white photo of "the real Santa".  He is absolutely my favorite Santa of all time.  Doesn't he seem like the real deal?  Whoever this rather distinguished gentleman was... he is my Santa.  I also love the retro Santa as he is the "jolliest by golliest".  And as for those reindeer that fly....yep... Santa has a lot going for him.




 6" x 6"

Stamps:   Penny Black Christmas Cheer set

Specialty Paper:   Pink Paislee- Merry & Bright 6x6

Color/Ink:   Archival Jet Black,  Wink of Stella clear

Die Cuts:   Taylored Expressions- On Dancer

Embellishments:   Tim Holtz Idea-ology- Christmas Ephemera,  Recollections- Silver Metallic Pearls,  Prima- Flower Centers,  Authentique- Diction (word stickers),  Petaloo- Mini Red Poinsettias

No comments:

Post a Comment