11.13.2014

Love Gave Her Wings

I took a short break from Christmas cards to play with the color challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. I received a new die yesterday which I wanted to try out and I think this challenge was perfect for "her".  The die cut beautifully but it was me that had so much trouble getting her put together properly.  I cut the die twice to get a different color for the gown.  The glue dried before I could get her dress portion adhered.  When I then quickly slathered on the multi-medium I managed to glue her down to my work surface.  All is well that ends well.





card size:  6 1/4" x 4 1/2"   A6

Stamps:   Verve- Wings of Love set (fly)

Specialty Paper:   Kaisercraft- After Five and Rustic Harmony Collections

Dies:   Tattered Lace- Bella (purchased from The Frantic Stamper),  Punch Bunch- tiny flower

Embellishment:   Kaisercraft Collectables (inside:die cut piece sand butterfly wings),  Swarovski Crystals- Lt. Brown

 

No comments:

Post a Comment