11.13.2014

Love & Laughter for Annah

I made this card for my older granddaughter Annah.  She used to stamp with me when she was a little girl.  I remember how she would test her marker colors on a scrap of paper...just like me :) I love that she still enjoys grandma's homemade cards.This is a sweet  Mo Manning design in rubber instead of digital.  I tried to give the card a frosty feel by using the delicate snowy dies, crystals and lots of Wink of Stella.





card size:  5" x 7"

Stamps:   Stamping Bella- Mo Manning Snow Pals,  My Favorite Things- Sentimental About Christmas

Specialty Paper:   Doodlebug Designs- Frosty friends 6x6

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers,  Memento- Tuxedo Black,  Archival- Jet Black

Dies:   Memory Box- Gabriella Border,  Penny Black- Snow Drops,  Lawn Fawn- Rectangle Stitched Stackables,  Impression Obsession Snowflake set

Embellishment:   Swarovski Crystals- Aurora Borealis

No comments:

Post a Comment