11.20.2014

Mitten Joy

Winter is here already.  I never thought that in November I would be ecstatic that it may warm to 40 degrees in a couple of days.  However unlike recent "balmy" years I am having no problem getting in the mood for Christmas related tasks so there is an upside.  The stamp used on my card today is perfect for Christmas cards but also winter thank you and birthday cards as well. I am entering this card in the Power Poppy Peep of the Week Challenge.




 card size:  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"   A2

Stamps:   Power Poppy- Bough Wow-Wow set,  Papertrey Ink- Signature Christmas

Specialty Paper:   DoodleBug Design- Frosty Friends 6x6

Ink/Color:   Distress Mini Ink Pads,  Archival Jet Black ink

Embellishment:   Mark Richards- Glitter Domes

2 comments:

  1. Just look at the fabulous colors on this! I love it! And those tiny pom poms as accents -- perfect! I'm so glad to see your card in our Peep of the Week Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laurene, it's spectacular. I love those colours and your colouring is beautifully done. Thanks for playing along with our challenge. You are being featured on the Power Poppy blog today ;)

    ReplyDelete