11.14.2014

Peace Angel

Sometimes when I start a vintage card it's hard for me to stop.  I could have added more "stuff" to this one but decided to let it go.  I'm still getting a lot of mileage out of my old Martha Stewart pine sprig punch.  For this card it provides just the right delicate texture needed to offset the big chunky design elements.  The card stock I used for the pine sprigs is a pretty glittered cream with a tiny twinkly sparkle that flashes pale green.  The vintage angel actually comes from a sheet of angels created by Pion Paper Designs.




  card size:  6 1/4 "  x  4 1/2"   A6

Stamps:   Hero Arts Holiday Sayings

Specialty Paper:    Pion Designs- Winter Angels,  Pion Designs- Days of Winter,  Carta Bella- Winter Fun,  BoBunny- Christmas Collage Collection,  Maja Designs- Vintage Winter

Embellishment:   Memory Box Jewels- Christmas,  Zva Creative- Taupe Pearls,  Martha Stewart- White Mini Pearls,  My Minds Eye- Wood Dots,  

Dies:   Lil Inker- Bow,  Spellbinders- Circles and Scalloped Circles,  Poppy Stamps- Classic Ribbons,  Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations- Labels,  

Misc:   Martha Stewart- Pine Branch and Hearts punches
 

No comments:

Post a Comment