11.26.2014

Snow Birds

On a wintry day in Minnesota I'm cooking cranberries, making the wild rice hotdish and prepping for the big Thanksgiving feast tomorrow.  I should have named this post "turkey birds" because all of my favorite "birdies" will be flocking by for mom's/grandma's turkey.  This is also when we traditionally begin feeding our hardy winter birds, squirrels, pheasants, and the occasional 'possum. We can't feed the birds all year round because our wall of windows in the front of our house is not bird friendly.  The birds are calmer in the winter for some reason and they don't fly into the windows (unless the hawk is around).
I'm sure that I won't be around my blog for  couple of days. I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving! enjoy!






card size:   5 1/2 "  x  4 1/4"   A2

Stamps:   Northwoods- Snowman with Birds,  Papertrey Ink- Holiday Additions

Ink/Color:   Distress Mini Ink Pads,  Archival Jet Black,  Wink of Stella Clear,  Berol Color Pencil White

No comments:

Post a Comment