11.17.2014

True Gifts of Christmas

I actually am going to sneak a card in today.  Yay!  I have been doing so well...even a couple of days with two posts.  Once we are closer to Thanksgiving and beyond until after the holidays I will be awol much more.  I am very happy to be getting a lot of my Christmas cards done "early" this year.  Today I am participating in a challenge for "Clean & Simple"( specifically "snowflakes") at Splitcoast Stampers.  I know...but this is as simple as I get.  Even with the water coloring this was a very quick card.  I was tempted so many times during making this card to add something...anything.  I made myself stop after the teeny tiny scallop border.  I knew I was pushing it.





card size:  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"   A2


Stamps:   My Favorite Things- Happy Heart Snowman,  Papertrey Ink- Holiday Wishes (words) and Shape Up Snowman Accessories (snowflakes)

Specialty Paper:   Pink Paislee-  Merry & Bright 6x6

Inks/Color:   Distress Mini Ink pads,  Archival Jet Black

Dies:   Lawn Fawn- Stitched Scallops,  Impression Obsession- Small Snowflake Set

No comments:

Post a Comment