12.06.2014

A Warm & Cozy Merry Christmas

I'm getting very close to the end of my Christmas card making.  I can tell it's time because my seasonal mojo starts getting a little ragged around the edges.  I actually went down to my stamp studio today to clear Christmas stamps and stuff.  I ended up making two cards.  I need to stop making cards and actually get my Christmas cards mailed, Christmas shopping done, plan the Christmas Day feast (Italian...yum), make the Christmas treats, wrap and make tags/gift card holders...oh em gee.  I actually did get my Christmas tree up today...and decorated(a week behind schedule) thanks to my husband giving me a much needed hand. It's crunch time.
This card is pretty straight forward.  I used mini distress pads to ink up the large wood background stamp...spritzed with water and got two "inkings"on watercolor paper. This is the second more muted inking.




card size:   5 1/2"  4 1/4"  A2

Stamps:   Stamper's Anonymous-Tim Holtz 2014 Holiday Knit 1,  My Favorite Things-Cozy Greetings

Color/Ink:   Mini Distress Ink Pads,  Archival Jet Black

Dies:   Simon Says Stamp- Holiday Frames

Misc.:   Crystal Glitter Ritz- Micro Fine Glitter Warm Highlight,  Swarovski Crystals- Topaz,  Sizzix- Tim Holtz Alterations Holiday Knit Texture Fade (emboss folder)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY!! I am so happy I found your blog because I think you used to do the Stamp Muse blog many moons ago and I LOVED your creations. If it's not, then no worries, but I am still going to bookmark your place and come by and browse when I have some time. Either way, it's a happy day for me. nise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I replied to your comment a couple of days ago and I didn't wait to see if it posted. I don't know where in the "ether" it went. I am happy to see that you found me. Welcome back!

      Delete