12.06.2014

World Peace

I have yet to use any of my beautiful ornament dies to make cards. That makes me an ornament die "hoarder" "collector".  I decided to make a card using an ornament die for the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers because one of my favorite stores...Papyrus...is the inspiration source this week. 
I created a background on watercolor paper last night before I went to bed.  I used Brusho water colors lightly sprinkled on to a damp background and then spritzed again with water.  Brusho watercolors can do unusual things so it's always fun to see how it ended up drying. I wafted some Sheer Shimmer Spritz about a foot over the background to give it some subtle sparkle.




card size:   5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"   A2

Stamps:   Papertrey Ink- Tis the Season Sentiments,  Stamper's Anonymous- Tim Holtz Mini Handwritten

Ink/Color:   Brusho water color,  Archival Jet Black ink

Dies:   Memory Box Globe & Andover Ornaments,  Memory Box- Crisp Bows,  Memory Box- Pine Sprigs,  Poppy Stamps- Christmas Baubles (inside)

Embellishment:   Simon Says Stamp- Crystal Reflections Sequins

Specialty Paper:   Simon Says Stamp- Wood-grain card stock Black 12 x 12

1 comment: