1.30.2015

A Hearty Valentine Greetings

I finally felt the urge to make a card today.  It might take a few more cards to get my groove back but you have to start somewhere.  I used the color scheme for this week featured at Splitcoast Stampers.  Basically the colors were red, dark brown and a sort of Kraft color.  I used the Simon Says Stamp Heart Banner die which is really nice looking embedded into the card.  I have quite a few Valentine cards to make so I am happy to make a start




card size:   5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"  A2

Stamps:   Papertrey Ink-Keep It Simple Valentines(outside),  WPlus9- Sweet Nothings(inside)

Specialty Paper:   My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing-Lavender

Ink:   Memento Rich Cocoa

Dies:   Simon Says Stamp- Heart Banner,  Martha Stewart- Hearts Punch

Embellishment:   Martha Stewart- Mini Pearls White

No comments:

Post a Comment