2.20.2015

Cheerio

Yes I am still looking high and low for my mojo but I did find some motivation at Splitcoast Stampers with the color challenge this week.  Five colors were offered and you could use three or all.  I think I got them all and then some.  I am featuring this adorable parakeet with the stack of cups image from a set called Short Stacks available from Power Poppy as a clear set. There are other cute stacks in the set.  This is a smallish image but through design I created a 6" x 6" card which is fairly large. A very sweet set and enjoyable to color.





card size: 6" x 6" square

Stamps:   Power Poppy- Short Stacks and Potted Primrose sets

Specialty Paper:   My Minds Eye- The Sweetest Thing-Lavender, Kaisercraft-Rustic Harmony

Color/Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Berol Prisma color pencils

Embellishment:   Petaloo-Forget Me Not White, Kaiser Kraft- Pearls

Dies:   Sizzix Framelits- Circle & Labels Stitched, MFT- Circle Stitched Stax,  Spellbinder Nested Circles

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Laurene, what a beautiful card! I just love this little bird and how beautifully your papers have served as a wonderful color palette for this short stack image!! I love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete