2.14.2015

Fabulous Birthday

I'm still having a hard time getting my "mojo" back.  This card almost hit the circular file after I made a big boo boo.  I did manage to save the card but it got a little blinged out in the process of creating camouflage. I'm having a bad headache today...so will just leave this short and sweet :)  Happy Valentine's day!




  6 1/4" x 4 1/2"   A6

Stamps:   Waltzing Mouse- Fancy Phrases (front),  Reverse Confetti- Fabulous Flamingo (inside),  digital stamp image- A Day for Daisies-Tiny Fashionable Present

Specialty Paper:   BoBunny- Double Dot Soft Shades,  Avery Elle- Everyday Collection

Color/Ink:   Copic Markers, Berol Prisma Color Pencils,  Archival Jet Black

Dies:   My Favorite Things- Photo Corners

Embellishment:   Prima Say It With Crystals- Azure,  Recollections- Pastels epoxy dots,  Swarovski Crystals


No comments:

Post a Comment