3.16.2015

A Blessing

I have been spending the last couple of days redoing my cling mount stamps.  These are the hardest for me to see.  I put all of the background stamps in clear envelopes in a clear storage container.  I now realize that I do not need to buy one more background...ever in my life.  I have barely touched any of my cling stamps in a year so my goal is to keep them in my vision.  I also "kitted" about 4 cards I have in progress because the parts somehow got buried on my work table.  I figured I should finish this one.

This adorable image is the second of the two I found at The Graphics Fairy...for free :)  She is layered up to 4 times in spots.  I again left my theme open to interpretation but of course would be a cute St. Patrick's Day card in her shamrock sprinkled dress.






card size:   A2   5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"

Stamps:   Flourishes- Dahlia set (inside words)

Specialty Paper:   Authentique- Lucky Collection 6x6,  Papertrey Ink- Textured Vellum

Embellishment:   Prima- Say It In Crystals- hearts,  Prima- Flower Center

Dies:   Spellbinders- Polka Dot rectangles

2 comments:

  1. Just precious! Thanks for the website info, too. I laughed about your background stamp comment. I love large stamps and have a whole bunch. I probably don't need any more, either. nise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! you know we will buy more huh ? ;)

      Delete