3.31.2015

A Stack of Wishes

This is another fabulous Catherine Scanlon stamp.  These designs are just a joy to color.  They are big with wide open spaces.  This opens up so many options for what you use to add color with although the obvious for me seems to be watercolor.  I chose a color palette that reminds me of Fiesta Ware which is the color of happy :) I used the Stick It sheet adhesive on the tiny, swirly "Hello" die...so easy!




card size:   A6  6 1/4"  x  4 1/2"

Stamps:   Catherine Scanlon- Stacked,  Verve- Brighter Days

Specialty Paper:   Graphic 45- Botanical Tea Collection (green polka dots),  BoBunny-Double Dot Soft Shades (inside word)

Ink/Color:   Peerless watercolor,  Distress Ink

Dies:   Penny Black- Doodles

1 comment:

  1. Fresh and Fun! You're very good at watercoloring. And I need to work on stepping the insides of my cards up about 10 notches so they're a little closer to your classy creations. nise

    ReplyDelete