3.25.2015

Be A Dreamer

This is another card featuring a piece of Cosmo Cricket Just Add Watercolor Paper.  I colored this one using Brusho watercolor crystals.  After it was dry it looked sort of "zen" to me.  I liked the gold accents on the paper plus there was a little gold watercolor in the color mix.  I went looking for gold accent pieces and thought of this new die I had just purchased which looked fantastic cut out of gold cardstock. 

I also used a product for the first time...  Stick-It.  These are ultra thin double sided adhesive sheets that you trim down and apply to the piece of cardstock that you will be using to die cut from.  It works awesomely and there are no stray "glue goobers" to deal with. Great product!

I always save every bit of the pieces I work with when making a card.  Often I use these "scraps" to make a matching inside.  Really- sometimes I have more creative fun with the inside than the outside ;)





card size:   A6   6 1/4"  x  4 1/2"

Stamps:   Simon Says Stamp- "Be" set

Specialty Paper:   Cosmo Cricket Just Add Watercolor Collection 8"x8"

Ink/Color:   Brusho- Crimson and Gray,  Fine Tec- Metallic watercolor

Dies:   Penny Black- Geometrics,  Simon Says Stamp- "Be"

Embellishment:   Tim Holtz- Big Chat word stickers



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love all the gold with the shades of pink. You do such a great job with making your insides look every bit as good as your outsides. nise

    ReplyDelete