3.22.2015

Bunny Peeps

Today I have a simple card that involved some patience.  I went into my scrap box and found some springy colors.  I used the peep from My Favorite Things Candy Jars set to make my bright peeps against a black background.  Yes...I had to die cut one peep at a time.  All of the peeps are popped up with black foam tape (say that three times quickly) I'm pleasantly surprised that they came out fairly even for placement.  My husband is addicted to peeps. Thankfully he only eats them during Easter time but that can include for breakfast. He works hard for the privilege...at the health club 4-5 days per week.  One peep feast for me and it's "all about that bass".  Enjoy!




card size:   A2   5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"

Stamps:   Taylored Expressions- Big Bold Easter

Ink/Color:   VersMark Ink,  Hero Arts White Embossing Powder

Dies:   MFT- Candy Jars,  MFT- Stitched Stax Circles,  Spellbinders- Nested Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment