3.18.2015

Dear Friend

My card today is in honor of this weeks featured stamper at Splitcoast Stampers.  Chitra Nair has lots of lovely well colored cards in her gallery.  I saw that she likes Mo Manning images and occasionally colors her images with colored pencil so that's the way I went with this card.  I used a kraft card stock that has a lot of "tooth".  I think I got it from Hero Arts.  It sort of feels like coloring on a paper bag.  It's very hard for me to photograph color pencil under my light as the light just bounces off the pencil wax.  I tried to tip my card out of the glare a little to get a more truer color.



card size:   5 1/2"  x  5 1/2" square

Stamps:   Penny Black- Missing You(Mo Manning set),  My Favorite Things- Spring Tulips(words),  Hero Arts- Stamp & Cut Butterfly(tiny butterfly)

Specialty Paper:   Lawn Fawn- Let's Polka Mon Amie 6x6

Ink/Color:   Archival Jet Black,  Berol Prisma Color Pencils,  VersaMark Ink,  Hero Arts- White Embossing Powder

Dies:   Memory Box- Woodland Snail

1 comment:

  1. OOH! Love this! Your coloring is fabulous and using the Kraft paper really makes it stand out. Plus colored pencils are my favorite way to liven things up. nise

    ReplyDelete