3.27.2015

Don't Be Blue

This was an attempt at a quick card.  I won't bore you with all of the details but I worked on this card way too long.  There is a challenge at Splitcoast Stampers where you need to think about your stamp style...tortoise? or hare?  I choose to be a tortoise so I can enjoy the process of making cards.  Coloring takes time.  Have umpteen layers takes time :)  Finding the perfect papers and embellishments take time.  I savor each minute of that time.  Even this card... I don't quite feel it's done... I might redo my clouds...




card size:   A6   6 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Stamps:   Viva Las Vegastamps- Banksy Rain Under The Umbrella Girl,  MFT- Umbrella set

Specialty Paper:   Avery Elle- The Everyday Collection 6x6

Ink/Color:   Distress Ink,  Archival Jet Black

Dies:   Spellbinder-In'spire Rainy Day(clouds),  Lawn Fawn- Spring Showers (rain drops)

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Laurene, inside and out! I love this wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Laurene, inside and out! I love this wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete