3.18.2015

Fuzzy Ellie Joy

I need a baby card soon.  When I saw the sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers I  saw the opportunity to use one of my new acquisitions a very tiny baby elephant stamp.  I have teeny tiny baby elephants from a couple of companies now.  I fell in love with "itty bitty" card samples after I promised myself to take more care to find out actual stamp design sizes.  Under 2" is pushing it for me as I have to stretch to make that small image a focal piece on my not "itty bitty" cards.  I tried something new for me when I water colored the baby ellie.  I watched a video by Dawn Woleslagle which is on the W Plus 9 blog and You Tube(I have it listed under company blogs there to the left).  I forgot to stamp off my Distress Soot and my ellie got fuzzy...but how cute is that.  Baby Elephants are fuzzy dontcha know. I also forgot to use water color paper and had an interesting experience with Neenah Solar White 110# which I actually found to be fun :)







card size:   A2   5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"

Stamps:   Avery Elle- Ellie,  PTI- Inside & Outside Baby

Specialty Paper:   Lawn Fawn- Let's Polka Mon Amie,  Simple Stories-Snap Color Vibe

Ink/Color:   Distress Mini Inkpads

Dies:   MFT- Die Namics Banner Strip,  Paper Smooches- Balloon,  Simon Says Stamp- Flat Bottom Clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment