3.07.2015

Green Day

I thought I would sneak in this extra post today because I have so much to do tomorrow.
I found this sweet girl at The Graphics Fairy.  I printed her 4 times and my husband cut out varying pieces for me so that I could assemble a simple paper tole. I couldn't totally commit to a St. Patrick's Day card so I gave myself some wiggle room on the card theme.




card size:   5 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Stamps:   Crafty Secrets Grand Greetings set

Specialty Paper:   Maja Design- Life In The Country 6x6,  Pion Design- My Beloved Son, Bluebell

Color/Ink:   Tsukineko Delicata Gold Pigment Ink,  Archival Jet Black

Embellishment:   Petaloo Botanica Collection,  Doodlebug Design- Mini Pearls Baby Boy

Dies:   Cheery Lynn- English Tea Doily,  Spellbinder-Nested Circles,  Memory Box- Tiny Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment