3.17.2015

Happy Easter Basket

I didn't realize that Easter was coming so soon.  I don't usually make a lot of Easter cards so I don't add to my collection too often.  This stamp actually came out in 2011.  I "needed" it immediately then of course... but this year finally got around to using it.  For me stamping and creating cards is all about the process.  I enjoy coloring complicated "busy" images...it's relaxing.  I mix using my Copics with a bit of Berol Prisma color pencils for an additional shading option.  I think adding the white colored pencil to the ribbon gives it a more fabric look. I used a "0" Copic marker to mottle the shadow of the basket.





card size:   A2   5 1/2"  x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Penny Black-Easter Basket,  Taylored Expressions- Big Bold Easter

Specialty Paper:   Echo Park- Sunny Days Ahead

Ink/Color:   Memento Tuxedo Black,  Copic markers,  Berol Prisma color pencils

Dies:   Simon Says Stamp- Outline Shapes

1 comment: