3.24.2015

Hope

I pretty much spent the day yesterday playing with watercolor.  I couldn't wait for Cosmo Cricket's Just Add Watercolor Paper to come out ever since I saw it as a new 2015  CHA product.  What it is basically- is a lighter weight watercolor paper with an assortment of designs either in gold letter press and/or lacquered for a resist.  There are different sized pieces to use on your cards. There are also cards pre-done and ready to watercolor.

I have a couple of heavy wooden clipboards that I use to tape down watercolor paper before I saturate it.  Because this paper was thinner it warped quite a bit as it dried even though it was taped down and allowed to dry completely.  What I do when this happens is use red liner tape to adhere it to a heavy card stock piece and then trim down as needed.




card size:   A6  6 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Stamps:   My Favorite Things- Pearls of Wisdom

Specialty Paper:   Cosmo Cricket Just Add Watercolor paper collection 8x8, Authentic Classique Beauty- 3 x 4" Journaling card

Ink/Color:   Schmincke Pan Watercolor,  Fine Tec- Metallic Watercolor,  Distress Ink

Embellishment:   Jolee's Boutique- Scrabble Letters

Die:   Penny Black- Fancy Flourish

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this one! That flourish die is neat-o, especially with how you used it on the front and I believe that's the reverse on the inside.That metallic watercolor really adds a lot to your whole card, too. nise

    ReplyDelete