3.26.2015

Sending You Love

The stamp I used on this is an "oldie" but a "goodie". This one had never touched ink.  The way I feel about stamps like this is that I am very attracted to them when I buy them and then can't figure out how to use them or how to color them.  I'm pretty sure I bought this stamp in my pre-Copic phase.  Anyhoo I had the urge to try to color these bottles.  I was combining both the current Color Challenge and Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  This limited me on color choice and layout as I needed to match up with the challenges.  This is where having a focus is helpful...and that enabled me to complete this card. 






card size:   5 1/4" x 5 1/4"  Square

Stamps:   Inkadinkado- Bottle Row,  JustRite- Typewriter Sentiments (outside),  Hero Arts- Type (inside)

Specialty Paper:   Graphic 45- Home Sweet Home Patterns & Solids 6x6,  DoodleBug Designs- Kraft In Color 6x6

Ink/Color:   Copic markers,  Archival Jet Black,  Memento Tuxedo Black,  Berol Prisma Color Pencil

Dies:   MFT- Stitched Stax Square,  Spellbinders- Nested Circles and Nested Scallop Circles, Tim Holtz Alterations- Vintage Lace,  Memory Box-Mini Heart Collection

Embellishment:   My Minds Eye- "Just Splendid" Wood Dots

1 comment:

  1. Pretty!! Really love how realistic these bottles look. You did a great job with the challenges, too. nise

    ReplyDelete