3.30.2015

Serenity

My daughter visited yesterday and caught me busy at play coloring some pieces for future cards.  She saw this piece and wanted it as a bookmark. I finished it for her today.

The Serenity Prayer has much meaning for me because I feel that the words within the prayer apply to living a healthy life.  I am a worrier by nature...so this is my mantra at times.





Bookmark:   6 1/8"  x  3 1/8"

Stamps:   Catherine Scanlon- Chrysanthemum Trio,  Impression Obsession- Kind Words,  Flourishes- Anemones set(Serenity Prayer)

Color/Ink:   Peerless Watercolors,  VersMark Ink,  Hero Arts White Embossing Powder,  Distress Ink- Black Soot,  Archival Jet Black

Tools:   Corner Punch,  Tim Holtz- Tiny Attacher

1 comment:

  1. Oh My!!! This is far and away one of the most beautiful creations I've seen in ages. LOVE the gray around the flowers. You are so talented, Laurene. nise

    ReplyDelete