3.06.2015

Spring Has Sprung

Spring has not sprung here but it is so close.  Next week with temps in the upper 40's and low 50's we will see the shorts come out here in Minnesota.  Although the legs will be blindingly white and snow boots may still be worn... it will happen "fer sure"...oh you betcha.  In celebration of this annual "circle of life" event I have pulled out a ton of circles to use on this Spring card.  I was amazed that I could find three different sizes of polka dots but as a collector of them it was bound to happen.  So why are they called Polka Dots?  Now I'll have to do some research.  Anyways this is a lovely Power Poppy digital stamp that I have enlarged to maximize the coloring enjoyment.  I believe it is called Winter Bouquet.




card size:   A7  5" x 7"

Stamps:   Impression Obsession- Soft Line Bunny,  Flourishes- Spring Has Sprung set

Specialty Paper:   Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe 6x6,  Echo Park- Dots & Stripes Bundle of Joy Boy 6x6

Color/Ink:   Copic markers,  Archival Jet Black

Dies:   MFT- Stitched Stax Circles & Ovals,  Taylored Expressions-Banner Stacklets, Skinny Mini Borders 2,  Lawn Fawn- Grassy Border

No comments:

Post a Comment