4.25.2015

Brave Heart

I really love these Dina Wakley silhouette women and hope she creates more.  Sometimes I like to use these designs in my cards as a way to express some feelings.  In this case I was very touched by Bruce Jenner and his story of transformation.  He has lived a courageous life as an Olympic athlete and motivational speaker.  I wish him well on his life journey as he becomes his authentic self.




card size:   A6   6 1/4"  x  4 1/2"

Stamps:   Dina Wakley-  Silhouetted Woman,  Impression Obsession- Kind Words,  7 Gypsies- "Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful"

Specialty Paper:   Echo Park- Jack & Jill 6x6,  Star Dreams- Antique Gold

Ink/Color:   Brusho Watercolor Crystals,  Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Chalk Paint- Snowflake,  Golden Acrylics- Iridescent Bright Gold (fine) acrylic paint

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I am always amazed by the cool sentiments you use and how well you combine things from different manufacturers. nise

    ReplyDelete