4.01.2015

Hi There!

I found this stamped image in my pile of "to color" stuff.  I used my go to Distress Ink pads smooshed onto a palette tray to watercolor the image.  Then I spent two days trying to find out what company made this design.  I learned a big lesson there- to label my stamped images from now on.  I went through all of the companies I thought could have this image.  I did three separate Internet searches using various wordings of "flowers in a basket".  Finally last night... hi there! I found it!




  card size:  A6   6 1/4"  x  4 1/2"

Stamps:   JustRite Floral Basket,  Hero Arts- Thinking of You set(outside words), Hero Arts- Type(inside words)

Specialty Paper:   Graphic 45 - Home Sweet Home Solids & Patterns Collection 6x6

Ink/Color:   Distress Ink Pads,  Archival Jet Black

Dies:   Taylored Expressions- Mini Borders 2,  MFT- Stitched Stax Rectangles

Embellishment:   Glitter Ritz- Warm Highlight

2 comments:

  1. Stunning coloring on this beautiful basket of flowers! Gorgeous work, Laurene.

    ReplyDelete