4.25.2015

Sending A Smile

I needed to catch up on some of my projects so I have an extra post today.  This is an Inspiration Challenge card.  The inspiration was a Pinterest board with hundreds of postage stamps.  Virtually any theme was available so I chose clowns.  I have been waiting to color this great digital image from Rick St.Denis.  His drawings are pretty remarkable and very detailed.  I needed some relaxing work today so coloring was a perfect distraction. 





card size:   A2   5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"

Stamps:   Digi Image Rick St.Denis- La Commedia,  Verve- Remember This(smile),  Power Poppy-Simply Carnelias(inside words)

Specialty Paper:   Basic Grey- Aurora 6x6

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers, Zig Wink of Stella

Embellishment:   Doodlebug Designs-Star Jewels

Dies:   MFT- Postage Stamp Stax

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You did a fabulous job with the coloring. Very cool card! LOVE the postage stamp dies. nise

    ReplyDelete