5.30.2015

Glorious Birthday

I know I promised to mix up my green and blue color challenge cards but as it turns out I will be leaving on vacation tomorrow.  I will be taking a short blogging break as well...perhaps as long as two weeks(?)but hopefully less.  This card used a beautiful digital image that I purchased from Fairy Tangle Art on Etsy. These images are very easy to color as I like the shading on the faces while the other shapes are nice and open. 

I wanted to mention that I used Sandy Allnock's new Hex Chart to help me select some of the colors that I chose on this image.  Using the chart really helped me especially with my greens.  I really didn't need to blend and blend because the colors were so compatible.





Card Size:   A7  5"  x  7"

Stamps:   JustRite Grand Birthday Sentiments

Specialty Paper:   Doodlebug Design Kraft In Color-Color 6x6

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers,  Archival Jet Black,  Zig Wink of Stella

Dies:   Impression Obsession- Photo Corners

Embellishment:   Swarovski Crystals- White Opal

1 comment:

  1. {GASP!!}. She looks REAL! Your coloring and this image are beautiful. Enjoy your vacation. nise

    ReplyDelete