5.04.2015

Hugs For Whoo

I love owls...always have...always will.  I have a collection of them in rubber, polymer/acrylic and now digital stamps.  This is such a sweet and simple design from A Day For Daisies.  Very-very easy to color and decorate with Copic markers.  I used Express-It Blending Card as the base to print on.  I like to use the Express-It card stock when I don't need a very vivid Copic effect as it tends to mute the colors somewhat.  The blending capabilities however are fantastic.  It almost looks like my card is airbrushed in spots but it's just blending.




card size:   5"  x  5"  

Stamps:   A Day for Daisies(digital)- Owl Brother,  Simon Says Stamp-Friendship Messages(outside),  WPlus 9- Strictly Sentiments(inside)

Specialty Paper:   Simple Stories- Snap Color Vibe Lights,Brights,Bolds

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers, Archival Jet Black

1 comment: