5.13.2015

Polly's Dreams

I made this card for Polly who is the Featured Stamper this week at Splitcoast Stampers.  She is a fellow Minnesotan.  We both enjoy vintage images, birds and faeries.  Her wonderful gallery is here

Crafty Secrets turned all of their former stamp designs into digital.  So while I have almost their whole catalog in stamp form I have been buying some of the sets in digital form as well.  This allows me to enlarge designs...giving me way more options...and way more fun coloring too!




Card size:   5 1/2"  x  5 1/2"

Stamps:   Crafty Secrets-Born To Fly (digital set),  Verve- Words of Wisdom(inside)

Specialty Paper:   DCWV- Glitter Stack 12 x 12

Inks/Color:   Copic Markers,  Zig Wink of Stella

Dies:   Simon Says Stamp- Mini Stars,  Penny Black- Envision(Dream)

1 comment:

  1. She's precious! Really like the gold stars. nise

    ReplyDelete