5.23.2015

Soar

I made this card for the Saturday Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  The challenge involved selecting a color combo from a Pinterest board and making a card to coordinate.  I also was in the mood to make an inspirational type card in general.  The only purpose of this card is to give a positive message.  Maybe it would work as a graduation card(?)  Sometimes when I'm feeling low in spirit I make cards to cheer myself up if that makes any sense.  I have spent the past week talking to my Jack Russel Chai, my poor old cat Sly... and thankfully my daughter who visited me a few times...but my husband finally returns home from his adventures tomorrow and that is a good thing as they say ;)




 Card size:   5" x 7"   A7

Stamps:   Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz- Hot Air Balloon,  My Favorite Things- Blue Skies Ahead set

Specialty Paper:   Authentique- Legacy 6x6,  Taylored Expressions- Build-a-Scene 6x6

Ink/Color:   Archival Jet Black

Dies:   Memory Box- Hanging Clouds Border, Papertrey Ink- In the Meadow (hill)

Embellishments:   Tim Holtz Idea-ology Big Chat,  Coffee Break Design- Laser Cut Words, German Scrap

1 comment:

  1. Love the feel of this one - great sky and the clouds are super fun.!

    ReplyDelete