5.19.2015

Spotty Dotty Birthday

This is my second card for the Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge this week.  I chose three of the five options for this one.  Gray(Basic Gray) and yellow(Hello Honey) are a favorite combo of mine.  To create the third SU color Lost Lagoon I combined Pine Needles and Stormy Sky Distress Inks. 





Card size:   A6  6 1/4"  x  4 1/2"

Stamps:   Hero Arts- Large Flower Background,  Hero Arts-Many Birthday Wishes(inside), Alte New-Label Love(outside)

Specialty Paper:   BoBunny Double Dot Soft Shades 6x6

Ink/Color:   Distress Inks-Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Black Soot, Pine Needles and Stormy Sky, Archival Jet Black

Dies:   My Favorite Things- Fishtails

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card. I especially like the background stamp. Also like how you used your paper trimming on the inside of the card to edge your sentiment panel. nise

    ReplyDelete