5.05.2015

Thinking You're Fabulous

I was invited to be on the design team for the weekly Splitcoast Stampers Color Combination Challenge during the month of May.  I got so nervous about it that I literally froze up in my stamproom for a couple of days.  Since we use Stampin' Up colors as inspiration I felt so worried that I was going to mess up my color choices.  I probably have every ink possible except for Stampin' Up.  I then looked at past challenges and realized that there would be no color police knocking at my door...just tried to get close as I could.

This image is a digital from A Day For Daisies (like my card yesterday).  The line design was printed on the Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte.  As I've said before this card stock just "color pops" the Copic markers. 





card size:   A2  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   A Day For Daisies(digital)- Green Lady,  Verve- Circular Sayings(outside),  Reverse Confetti- Fabulous Flamingo set(inside)

Specialty Paper:   Basic Grey- Green at Heart 6x6

Embellishment:   Swarovski Crystals

Ink/color:   Copic markers,  Berol Prisma colored pencil white,  Archival Jet Black

1 comment:

  1. How Pretty! Your coloring is gorgeous. CONGRATS on the design team spot. You are super talented and they are lucky to have you. Enjoy your time in the limelight -- nise

    ReplyDelete