5.15.2015

Well Hello There

Another crazy busy day today but I did finish a card this morning.  Now to be honest I had an ulterior motive with this image.  Maybe I will still do it sometime...use the "pull my finger" stamp from Stampotique.  I did behave though as the more I added on the card I could see it was not going to work out that way.  I worked on flicking Copics to create a blend of two totally different colors.  I actually cut this out myself although as you can see it's not really too hard.  It still took me way too long- as my forehead beaded up with sweat...wondering if some important thing would be lopped off accidentally...including my own fingertips.  All is good when there are butterflies and bling right?  ;)




card size:   A7   5"  x  7"

Stamps:   Hero Arts-Enjoy Today set,  

Specialty Paper:   Kaisercraft- Oh So Lovely

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers,  I-Kandee Iridescent Chalk

Embellishment:   Memory Box Jewels Petal Pink,  Jolee's By You-Dahlias,  Doodlebug Designs-Mini Pearls Cupcake

Tools:   Martha Stewart- Butterflies Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment