6.16.2015

Brave Wings

I used another background piece chosen from my stash to create a card for the weekly Color Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  I used a smooshing/stencil stamping technique with Distress Inks and  a mesh type patterned stencil...covered with a large acrylic block...and left to air dry.  This is actually 110# Solar White card stock. The finish is smooth so it picked up the fine details of the stamp well.  I used my trusty Misti to stamp twice and get even better ink coverage.  





Card Size:   A6   6 1/4"  x  4 1/2"

Stamps:   Character Construction- Mad Tea Party #10,  Hero Arts- Luxe Cancellation,  Ornamentum- Face Cancellation,  My Favorite Things- Chalkboard Greetings Too(inside)

Specialty Paper:   Fancy Pants- Etcetera 6x6,  My Minds Eye- Jubilee Wild Berry 6x6

Ink/Color:   Distress Inks,  Archival Jet Black

Embellishment:   Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk

Dies:   Memory Box- Flying Birds and Gold Finch(inside)


No comments:

Post a Comment